Session I Jul 7th - 11th
Session II Jul 14th - 18th
Full day enrollment:
Mon- Fri, 7:30 - 5:30.
Mon- Fri, 7:30 -12:00
Mon- Fri, 1:00 - 5:30
Full Day : $225
Dear Parents and Teachers,
All classes offered in the Fall of 2014 have been posted on the school website at http://dreamschool.com/albany/courses.
For most students who will move up along with their teachers, they can start registration now. Payment will not be due until the end of August. Since some of the classes have limited number of seats, the school holds spots for 10 days starting June 2nd to allow existing students to enroll first. After 10 days, all classes are open for public registration.
学校2014-2015年网上注册已经开始，老师们已着手编写下个学年的教学大纲和课程介绍，跟班的学生请尽早注册。由于有些班级课名额有限, 比如武术、羽毛球等。 2013学年的学生有注册优先，有效期为10天，从6月2日开始计算。10天后，所有课程向公众开放。
Principal, Chinese School (2014-2015)
School operation rules
By registration of any class in our school, you agree to abide by the school operation rules and regulations.Important days
School starting day: Sunday, September 7th, 2014 (Fall semester)
Language classes run from 1:00-2:40 pm
Culture classes run from 2:50-3:40 pm
Registration deadline: August 31st, 2014Tuitions and Fees
for the school enrollment will be once per school year. Full payment
for Tuition and Mandatory fees is due on date of registration. The
School reserves the right to cancel class registration if full payment
is not received two weeks after fall semester starts.
- $ 240 per student for each language class unless otherwise stated
- $ 120 per student for each culture class unless otherwise stated
- $20 PTA fee per family
- $50 CCC annual membership fee per family
- Late registration fee: $10 per family if full payment is received after 8/31/2014
- Processing fee: $10 per student for class withdraw
- Prior to the 1st day of the semester: 100% refund
- 1st – 5th week after the semester starts: tuition is prorated based upon actual weeks of attendance.
- 6th week after the semester starts: no refund.
- is waived for students who only register for culture class
- is waived for adult students taking CSL-A1 or CSL-A2 class
- is refunded upon duty completion
- is waived for the family that has already paid the 2014-2015 membership directly to CCC
- is waived for the family that donated more than $100 to CCC for the year 2014-2015
The CCC will apply $50 waiver to school bill of waived families. For
questions regarding to the CCC membership collection and/or fee waiver,
please contact CCC at: http://www.cccalbany.org/CCCCMS/contact
- is waived for the family new to the Chinese School for the school year of 2014-2015